| Looking for the
Terms and Conditions:
Over at Lunartik.com we run a pretty tight ship. We know good service makes for good business so here are our Terms and Conditions.
How Pre-orders work:
1. Money will be paid in advance by the buyer.
2. We will ship once product is in stock.
3. The release date shown on the internet is the day stock should be dispatched, sometimes there are slight delays due many factors.
If there are delays then you will be informed by an e-mail.
We work from the UK, we deal in GBP, if you wish to see how much it costs in your currency, please go to this universal Currency Converter
– We use Royal Mail for most of the postage.
– Larger items go out with Parcel Force.
– If you have an order and you wish us to use another service rather than the ones we offer, feel free to let us know before you place an order.
Post Boxes and Jiffy Bags
– For many items we use strong postal boxes.
– Flat items like Art Passes we use Jiffy Bags.
– Sometimes we use old boxes which are lying around the wear house, This helps save the environment. (rarely happens as we only buy in what we need to use)
You have 14 days in which to return the goods if you are not entirely satisfied with the purchase.
You must of bought them from Lunartik.com and you will have to provide an order number to prove the sale.
Please send us a mail to: email@example.com and we will send you a return address.
Once we have the item back we will of course refund you in full.
Please return it in safe packaging so we can add it back on our inventory.
If you get a product from us and its packaging has been squished a bit in the post, we’re very sorry as the delivery man is at fault, you should shout at him next time!.
We state on all our products that the packaging is for protection ONLY – we do try our best to get your orders to you in one piece!
Q: Why do you pay VAT of 20% ?
A: Well we pay VAT and we claim it back – You should be able to too if your getting charged this and your VAT registered.
Q: Why did i not get the correct product.
A: Yes we too are only human. If you have been sent the wrong product then we will deal with this as quickly as possible and help with all postal costs.
Q: Why am i a product short?
A: We will look into the matter for you.
Any problems please email: firstname.lastname@example.org